The CTL Center Events page provides an interface to browse execution history.
See the page CTL_Center#Using_the_GUI on instructions for general navigation and login.
Listing can be further refined by using the filter form. Click the "Filter" link to reveal the form.
The filter form contains a number of fields to limit search:
- Within: Time range
- Title: Job title name
- Project: Project name. This may be set if the project menu was used
- Resource: Name of project resource
- Resource URI: Unsupported
- Type: Resource type name
- Module: Module name
- Command: Command name
- User: User initiating action
- Node: Node name
- Tags: Event tag name
- Report ID: Report identifier
- Message: Message text
- Result: Success or failure status
Here the filter form is used to find just Events titled "start":
Pressing the "Filter" button generates a listing. The filtering criteria is summarized above the listing.
Click the "save this filter..." link to save this filter configuration for later use.
In this example, the "start" filter has been saved.
Saved filters are added to a filter menu.