Half Day Training
What you will learn
This training program describes the overall ControlTier concept. This includes the components that define a Control Tier, and the roles that people must adopt to build, manage, control, support and maintain a complex multi-tier application for a live Business Service environment.
- Understand the core concepts that drive ControlTier
- Use the GUI and command line interfaces
- Encapsulate your procedures so they can be executed via the command dispatcher
- Introduce you to command sequencing using workflows
- System Administrators
- Software Engineers
- Build Engineers
- System Engineers
This training course contains a number of laboratory exercises that have the same system requirements as the ControlTier demonstration.
- What is ControlTier? - Introduces the ControlTier framework, discusses the problems that it solves, and how it differs from and complements other provisioning tools.
- Architecture - Describes the technical components of the ControlTier system
- Lab 1: Installing ControlTier from the command-line
- Concepts - Introduces the fundamental concepts and approaches for using the ControlTier system.
- Getting Started - Introduces Command execution and controller types and workflows.
- Lab 3: scripted appserver war deployment example