A three day course covering automation essentials, extending the ControlTier types, and workflow design.
- Software Engineers
- System Engineers
- One Week Foundation Training or equivalent experience
The training program is broken down into three days, where each day is broken into three sessions: morning, lunch and afternoon. We realize that the attendees are key personnel and often need some flexibility to handle operational activities. We can tailor the schedule to fit the needs of your team.
- Object orientation
- Lab: Override an inherited command, Calling a supertype command, Template method pattern
- CTL Internals: Understanding the client, Command life cycle, Command dispatching
- Extending the ControlTier model: Type modeling, Constraints, Attributes
- Lab: Option defaulting with an attribute, Option defaulting with a literal and attribute